Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Orangeroo

Shannon over at Hello, my name is Quilt is making a quilt using by 2012's Pantone Colour of the Year, tangerine. She bought the fat quarter bundle from the Fat Quarter Shop (which is delicious), but didn't think it would be quite enough variety or yardage for what she had in mind so she put out a call for help. She requested 2.5, 5, 7.5 or 10 inch squares of orange fabric and she'd send you back corresponding sized fabrics from her stash. I have a bunch of orange hanging out so I decided to join in the fun.  Here are the fabrics on their way to Shannon:


The fabrics from top left: Betty Dear, Orange Leaves; Tiny Gingham, Michael Miller Retro Basics; Pumpkin Spade, Grand Bazaar; Orange Jewels, Outfoxed; random Batik; Puzzle Pieces by Moda; Melon (?), Riley Blake.

I requested purple, greys, browns or blacks in return, because these colours aren't abundant in my stash. So exciting! My very first swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment