In spite of the above, I do have WIPs and even FOs to share. You may recall my recent lament regarding the lack of commercial patterns in my size. I discovered a pattern company called Cake Patterns that designs modern clothing patterns to fit a very wide range of sizes. I ordered two patterns (which actually results in three skirt and three top patterns!). So far I've completed the basic Hummingbird skirt.
Here's the link with more details. I've only sold a few so far, but I spoke with the Assistant Director of our daycare today and will hopefully be putting up some flyers around the centre. I'm not looking to make a huge profit; I mostly want to make it easier for the other parents to find clips!
check out this link.
- Tova 2.0 - the sleeves are ready to be attached. I'm not loving this top, having struggled with the placket.
- Stacking the Odds quilt - finish quilt back and send out for quilting
- Tula Modern Circuitry quilt - finish fmq and bind
- Lush Uptown pillow covers for my mom (must complete by end of December)
- Marcelle Medallion - I've stalled on border four
- Toe up knitted socks - almost done sock one
- Farmer's Wife sampler - I miss working on these blocks
- Diaper repairs - Lila is almost in size 2 diapers and so is Levi which means the stack of dipes awaiting new elastics needs attention stat. Blech. I've been avoiding this chore.
- 3x6 plum chartreuse quilt - ready to be sashed
- Lucky Stars BOM -April - present
- Sew Intertwined quilt
- Flora Charm Quilt
- Levi's Growth Chart
- We Bee Learning Bee/Levi's Bed Quilt
So, that's me! What about you?