- Complete the Sew. Happy. Quilt. QAL on time (by March 18)
- Attend all of my Sampler Quilt classes at The Workroom and finish the quilt before I return to work on February 22. This quilt is destined to be a walling hanging for above our bed.
- Find time for one additional class at The Workroom this year.
- Complete and mail out all of the blocks for the We Bee Learning Bee (my first online bee!) on time and add a little something special into each package.
- Start and finish The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt.
- Make Levi's bed quilt from the Punctuation jelly roll strips that I've already cut.
- Join one swap.
- Finish my sparkly winter hat and my Pin Tuck Tee (both knits).
- Include one handmade baby gift with every meal I make for families with new babies (a program at my synagogue).
- Keep my craft supplies tidy and stored away in their respective spaces (we live in a small condo and outfitted the closet in Levi's room with bins for all my stuff in order to control to sprawl).
- Knit from my sock yarn stash in order to replace my two handknit socks that I've worn through.
- Improve my free motion quilting skills.
- Keep my fabric and yarn purchases in check. Note: I'm not sure what this means exactly. Maybe, only buy fabric if I know exactly what I'll use it for? Or, stick to the budget I set for myself? This goal will evolve.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
2012 Craft Goals
It looks like every blogger I follow has posted their crafty goals for the coming year so I've decided to hop on the, er, blogwagon (sorry, bad pun!). This may turn into a project list as the year continues, but for now, it's a goal list.