Thursday, January 26, 2012

Itty Bitty Geese

I missed my sampler quilt class tonight because a) there was no way I could leave the house in my condition and b) no one should be subjected to this flu unless absolutely necessary. This week we were making our flying geese block so I decided to make some flying geese of my own.

My twelve itty bitty geese are 1.5" by 2.5" and will go into three 4" basic sawtooth blocks for my Oh My Stars! quilt. 

I also worked on my Fireflies block for my SHQ. Hopefully I'll be able to finish these four blocks tomorrow before Shabbat starts. Dependent of course on my flu and Levi's cold. Did I mention he is waking up ever hour at night? He's woken twice since we put him down at 7:45. We started at 7:15 and he's usually asleep in minutes but not tonight. Oy.

1 comment:

  1. the flying geese look great. Hopefully you both feel better soon

    ReplyDelete