Tuesday, February 14, 2012

No Time to Think

Life feels particularly busy these days. I haven't gotten too much sewing done, although I am making progress on the quilting of my Sampler Quilt. I'm holding off to sharing it until it's completely finished.

Today I finished the block nine of the Sew Happy Quilt. I love this QAL! The block turned out beautifully and came together quickly.


Here are all nine blocks to date.






And now I am off to make a birthday cake for my baby boy's first birthday! Stay tuned for his birthday post.

PS. I'm hoping to link up with Fabric Tuesday, but I've been having difficulty. Let's hope it works today.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite lines of fabric right now, and I really like what you're doing with it. I especially like your most recent block. Also, my baby girl just turned one on Thursday - hard to believe what can happen in a year, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the fabrics that quilt is going to look amazing Kxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--terrific blocks. I think they look cheery as well as modern, so I think you hit the ball out of the park on this one.

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete