Thursday, May 23, 2013

Nesting

For many pregnant women, nesting involves cleaning and organizing their homes. Not me. I outsource that stuff. No, my version of nesting appears to involve making extra large, double sided receiving blankets out of all the flannel in my stash.
 Two down, another two planned for tomorrow!
Levi's version of helping me get ready for baby involves waking up at 5 a.m. and immediately going for his beloved drum(s). I managed to distract him with an episode of Bubble Guppies, which is slightly easier to take than a drum solo before sunrise!

2 comments:

  1. Your receiving blankets are so cute!! You'll be so happy you made them instead of cleaning the house :)

    Oh my...a drum solo at 5am? I don't think I could handle that either =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the other parent in this family I too commend you (and thank you dearly) not only for preventing a 5am drum solo but also for being up with him in the first place!

    ReplyDelete