Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Goals

My ButtonCan you believe it's February already? Actually, with the lousy weather we've had in Toronto, January felt awfully long and I'm happy to see February arrive!

The beginning of a new month means it's time to set my goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes. There's a lot that I'd like to complete in February, including quilting, binding and sending my Wonky Star quilt to special new family member and my February blocks for the Lucky Stars BOM. But the rules Shanna and Melissa set are that we are to choose just one finish to link up to the monthly party, so I'm selecting my Triple Zip pouch.  The pieces are all cut and ready to be sewn. The deadline to be eligible for the prizes Debbie's arranged for her Zip-Along is February 15, so I've got 13 days to get 'er done.

1 comment: