Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bloglovin'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and trying out Bloglovin'. Apparently, I'm supposed to "claim my blog." So, yeah, that's what I'm doing here.

Just to keep this post from being completely lame, here's a photo of my men at Ikea today.
We appear to have bought out the store, in an effort to add storage before adding another resident! My husband looks a bit shell shocked, and Levi is practicing his fake smile. Why is it that around age two, toddlers learn to smile for the camera with the most ridiculous grimace ever?  

3 comments:

  1. Grimace! I remember that guy. And Mayor McCheese, and the Hamburgler. They had such marvelous adventures together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I think his grimace face is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Such a cute smile =D
    I haven't signed up for bloglovin. I wonder if I have to. I've been using Feedly...

    ReplyDelete