Part One: Stuff I'm actually working on
- Liberty placemats - new project and needed for my dining room table.
- February block for Modern Instabee (yes, I joined a Bee this year, after a year of no bees or swaps).
- Once Upon a Time sampler - yeah, I drank the kool-aid.
- Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt - ongoing block completion here and there including this one, No. 7, Birds in the Air.
- Denyse Schmidt churn dash quilt - using fabrics from Hello My Name is Quilt (thanks Shannon!). I have this all planned out, just need to cut and sew!
- Vintage Quilt Revival Sampler - there's a QAL in progress hosted by Suki which I want to get in on, having already purchased the book and pulled fabric from my stash. They are already into week three, so I'm behind before I've even started!
- Mini Quilt for Karen - I haven't actually planned this one, but I need to make a gift from my therapist who I've been seeing for almost a decade. I'm graduating!
- Chambray Wiksten Tova.
- Railroad Denim skirt (either another Hummingbird or a wrap skirt).
- Baby quilt for expecting friend (I should pick something from Part Three or Part Four for this one!
- Flora HST quilt - I have a huge stack of HSTs that just need trimming and arranging. I should get on it.
- Sew Intertwined Quilt - a QAL that stalled that I no longer really like. I do like some of the blocks though so I should sew them up and be done with it. Maybe I'll donate it once completed.
- 3 x 6 Purple and Green quilt - I have twelve blocks that need sashing. Again, I think this is a donation quilt, maybe to the Toronto Jewish Quilters group I quilted with shortly after Lila was born.
- Lucky Stars BOM - I only made three blocks. I should turn them into something. Pillows?
- Lila's Tula quilt - I'm half done the FMQ for this quilt. Why don't I just finish it!?!
- Mom's Lush Pillow Covers - I made two but there are two more to go. She bought the fabric. I have no excuse for not starting.
- My sister's box of fabric from Africa. She asked me to "make stuff" with it. I will. Eventually.
This section requires some explaining. You know how it is right? You just have to own pieces of that awesome fabric line. The fact that you aren't sure when or what you'll make from it is secondary.
- Briar Rose quilt - I have an FQ bundle
- Comma mini something - I have 2 mini charm packs
- Origins something - I have yardage and a charm pack I picked up in a destash.
- Tula 10 inch charms - I did three rounds of a swap and vaguely intended to use them for her City Sampler (I own the book). I still plan to do this...one day.
- ROAR FQs - bought during a sale with the intention of using for a baby quilt
I leave you today with a finish, my Marcelle Medallion quilt top. I'm going to do an separate post though, so this photo is of the top minus the final border. Check back tomorrow(ish) for the reveal post!